Mittwoch, 20. März 2013

“When someone leaves, it's because someone else is about to arrive.”




Jeans Dungaree: River Island; Top: H&M; Sneakers: Air Jordan 11Bred; Necklace: Vintage


Remember when we were younger we all used to wear those dungarees. Yes, they are back. Everyone wants to feel like a kid sometimes, so as they are a huge trend right now, I had to get me one of them.
I got mine from River Island, combined with my Jordan 11 and my favourite MAC lipstick.

Here we go!..


xoxo
Gentiana


4 Kommentare:

  1. TOP Outfit! Du kannst einfach alles tragen, bin jedes Mal fasziniert von deinen Outfit-Ideen und wie du was kombinierst, du inspirierst mich :) <3

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Super schönes OUTFIT =) Einfach TOP =) Ich liebe deine Outfits, bei dir sieht alles super guut aus :)

    LG Linade

    www.linade.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Omgg Gorgeous outfit and hair style ! The make up is so retro and this whole ensemble reminds me of myself :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Ohhh mann du bist sooo schöööön, wie bekommst du deine Locken immer so hin und diese tollen Frisuren??
    Ach und welcher Mac Lippi ist das?

    AntwortenLöschen