Mittwoch, 22. August 2012

Ulcinj - Montenegro




Helllllllloooooooo, I am back! I took myself a little break, well "little" means four weeks in the sun and on the beach. Thank you so much to every single reader of my blog who has been so patient with me in the last weeks. I just really needed some time off from all the stress in the last year. I spent my summer in Ulcinj, which is a small town in Montenegro. For those who haven´t heard about Montenegro yet, it is a country next to Croatia, Albania... My family has a summer house there so we spent our summer in Ulcinj every year since more than twenty years. Beautiful little town, mostly known to natives (Montenegrins, Albanians and Serbs). But we do have also a lot of tourists from different countries like Italy, Germany and Russia.

xoxo
Gentiana

Ich bin zurückkkkkk! Ich hatte mir eine kleine Auszeit gegönnt! Naja "klein" bedeutet in diesem Fall vier Wochen Sonne und Strand. Ich hatte wirklich eine Pause nötig nach dem hektischen Jahr. Vielen Dank an alle meine Leser die mir während der Pause treu geblieben sind. Jetzt bin ich wieder in Deutschland und packe nun erneut meine Koffer um bald nach London zu fliegen. Schließlich beginnt die Uni ja bald ;)...
Ich verbrachte meinen Sommer wie jedes Jahr in Ulcinj. Ulcinj ist eine kleine Stadt in Montenegro. Ich bin mir sicher das einige von euch noch nichts von Montenegro gehört haben. Montenegro liegt im Balkan, praktisch gleich neben Kroatien, Albanien, etc... Meine Eltern haben dort ein Sommerhaus und wir verbringen unseren Urlaub dort jedes Jahr.

xoxo
Gentiana




3 Kommentare:

  1. Also wenn jemand noch nie etwas von Montenegro gehört hat, dann ist man schon ziemlich ungebildet ;)

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. ;)) naja ich kenn da schon einige die von dem land noch nichts gehört haben :)

      Löschen
  2. I love your blog.. very nice colors & theme.
    Did you make this website yourself or did you hire someone to do it for you?
    Plz answer back as I'm looking to design my own blog and would like to find out where u got this from. thank you

    My blog: click here to go there now

    AntwortenLöschen