Dienstag, 15. Mai 2012

INSTYLE MAGAZINE - MAY 2012 ISSUE



Flower Blazer and Trousers: H&M; Leather Top: H&M; Clutch: Chanel; Shoes: Asos

While I was flying back from Germany to London last week I browsed through "InStyle" which is one of my favourite fashion magazines. Like always I stared into the magazine, imagining myself in the latest Isabel Marant trousers and Cobra Society boots. Since I am a student these imaginations stay imaginations. Being annoyed by the fact that I can´t afford all these designer pieces right now, I found quite a lot of similar pieces in my wardrobe. Thanks to all the high street brands, students like me can still mix up the latest trends.

As shown above on the second picture, flower printings (Stella McCartney) combined with leather tops (Louis Vuitton) are a MUST. I took my flower printed blazer and trousers from H&M which I haven´t wore before. The leather top is also from H&M. To give the look an elegant touch I decided to go for my Chanel clutch and some simple high heels from Asos.

I think I managed it really well to find almost the same look like the Instyle magazine shows us.

I hope I could be a bit of an inspiration for you girls and can´t wait to show you the outfit on me.

xoxo
Gentiana


4 Kommentare:

  1. love the flower blazer and trousers!!! following you now! :) kisses

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. LOVE the flower patterned clothes that you have posted. I really like your style and makeup.
    can we follow each other???

    love,

    thehoinsoho.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. thank you really much :)...yes of course, let´s follow <3

      Löschen