Montag, 14. Mai 2012

BRICK LANE 130512










Blouse: La Martina; Trousers: Zara; Shoes: Dolce & Gabbana; Bag: MCM; Ring: Swarovski


So the sun was finally shining over London and we went to the Brick Lane Market for the first time in this year. I am wearing a quite unusual Outfit, maybe because I went to Brick Lane just after work. I am not the biggest fan of leopard prints but these Dolce & Gabbana Sneakers are one of my favourite sneakers I have. Sporty & elegant at the same time. Casual & chic is what I would call this Outfit. The golden sippers on my Zara trousers combined with my baby blue La Martina blouse.

Have a great start into the new week.

xoxo
Gentiana


1 Kommentar:

  1. thank's for your comment!

    i'm following, if you want to follow me back :)


    http://the-fashion-hanger.blogspot.pt/
    xoxo

    AntwortenLöschen