Mittwoch, 21. Dezember 2011

La Madera 201211

Yesterday we celebrated my brothers Birthday at a great mexican restaurant in Nürnberg. Since I am home my days are fully packed with eating, from morning till evening. God, I´m about to gain a lot of weight. Anyway, the food was really the best mexican food I´ve ever eaten. I choosed to order the famous "Chimichanga" which makes me still dream about it. A chimichanga is a burrito prepared with a choice of meat, vegetables, and spices. Deep-fried to a golden perfection, with cheese and SPICY sauce. The most important part of the day was my date with my famous nail designer. London, when it comes to that part you have really disappointed me. Finally I could let her create something great on my nails. I would call this creation "bling bling" or "disco ball". Whatever you might call it, you should visit her salon.

Have a wonderful glitter day my loves.

xoxo
Gentiana











Jeans Jacket: Levis; Tanktop: Chanel printed; Leggins: Zara; Shoes: Dr Martens

Restaurant La Madera                                                                          
Spanische und Mexikanische Spezialitäten                                          
Sperlingstr. 14
90459 Nürnberg
Germany                                                                                                          


Esther´s Nails                                                                                
Pfälzer Str. 65
90459 Nürnberg
Germany



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen